I love it when Oprah comes out with her Christmas favorites and some years I have picked one of my favorite things to get my friends and family for Christmas presents. A friend of mine just posted her top ten and I was like that was brilliant (right after I bought her favorite sweater)! 1.The […]
I love it when Oprah comes out with her Christmas favorites and some years I have picked one of my favorite things to get my friends and family for Christmas presents. A friend of mine just posted her top ten and I was like that was brilliant (right after I bought her favorite sweater)!
1.The Chaser by drybar is my favorite shine product. It takes such a little amount, but leaves my hair looking shiny. I tend to go overboard with the sprays and look like I haven’t washed my hair in days when I use it.
2. Clay Play Face Shaping Palette II by Tarte is my go-to. I always bring it when I travel, because it has the eyeshadows, but it also has the bronzer, blush, and highlighter. Oh and it smells SO SO GOOD- their eye shadows all smell like chocolate.
3. Canon Selphy QX10 Portable Square Printer just connects to your phone and you can print anything on your camera roll. I use it for adding a special touch to presents and print orders.
4. S-Gel Sharpie pens– I am a total pen snob. I always have a drawer full of my favorites and currently these are it!
5. Nixplay digital photo frame– I have bought these for my parents, sister, my office (I have 2) and my husbands office. I am always adding new pictures to it and when I do it adds to everyone else’s frames too. It is such an easy way to keep the photos current and the kids love watching them.
6. L-incryoable blow-dry by Kerastase. I use this every time I shower and it smells so good!! Almost all my hair products are from here, I was introduced to the brand when I went to a salon in Las Vegas and have used them ever since.
7. Lollia Botanical Small Batch Bubbing Bath– I received my first bottle on my birthday day a few years ago. A local store in town, Little Muddy Gifts, sold them and I have continued to buy them. The packaging is so cute and different on every bottle.
8. Personalized Stationary from Minted– I really like to send thank you and just little notes out through snail mail, so I keep a drawer full of cards and stationary and this is my favorite. I love that it has foil on it and the paper is nice and thick.
9. Harper Mae blankets by Sam- I first received one as a Christmas present and have continued to buy them. The prints are fun and she has a ton of variety on her site and I believe will even do custom blankets for sports etc, but the BEST part is the fur-like fabric. It is the softest on any blanket I have ever had. I always keep one on my bed.
10. Holdfast Moneymaker harness– If you have had a photo session with me, chances are you saw me wearing this along with my two cameras. It makes it so quick to change camera and it keeps my back from getting sore.
Bonus: Tieks ballet flats– I have 6 pairs of them now (some for 5 years), they are made from leather in Italy and have so many fun patterns and colors. I love how easy they are to slip on and that they fold up so when I travel they hardly take up any room.
I can't wait to hear from you!
Whether you are a couple, family, senior or someone traveling -- documenting all of your special moments is something that is important!